New Orleans, Louisiana MIP – Minor in Possession of Alcohol Ticket Lawyer

Since 1991, Attorney Paul Massa has provided legal representaion for hundreds of clients charged with a New Orleans MIP – minor in possession of alcohol tickets.

If you, or your Son or Daughter have received a MIP ticket for underage drinking from a New Orleans police officer, your serious concerns regarding this charge are legitimate.

Attorney Paul Massa has helped hundreds of young adults keep this municipal criminal misdemeanor charge off their permanent criminal record. 

To completely understand your options, please contact New Orleans MIP Lawyer Paul Massa immediately, using the intake form on this page.  After I have reviewed your ticket details, I will personally send you an Offer of Legal Representation, explaining the benefits and costs.  Often I am able to send you this information within a few minutes after you have submitted your information on this website’s intake form, day or night, every day of the week.

The important step to take is submit your information to me, Attorney Paul Massa, here at our free MIP consultation page

Under no circumstances should you ever Plead Guilty, or Pay a Fine, to the City of New Orleans, or State of Louisiana, for a Minor in Possession (MIP) summons, citation, affidavit, ticket or arrest before you understand the consequences of being charged and convicted of this municipal misdemeanor.  It will be more difficult and expensive for you to undo this mistake than resolving the charge in the first place.

Simply stated, a guilty plea on your record for the next 10 years can adversely affect your ability in the future to get a job, college of choice, or membership to a professional guild.

Do not put your future and opportunities at risk.  Contact Attorney Paul M. Massa for a FREE consultation by completing the brief form on this website.  After completing the form, if necessary call me direct at 504-975-6606, if I am on the other line with a client, or in a courtroom at the moment you call me, please leave a detailed message, so I can act on the message regarding your question or concern, when I hear it.

Underage drinking Attorney Paul Massa has been helping young adult citizens from across this country since 1991 with legal representation services in Municipal Court’s around the State of Louisiana.  In this State, far and away, the City of New Orleans is the leader in issuing MIP citations on Bourbon Street in the French Quarter, every day and every night, year round.

Leverage the legal experience of a New Orleans Minor in Possession Lawyer to work for your defense to successfully resolve this criminal misdemeanor charge TODAY.

300+ testimonials for Paul Massa, St Charles Parish Second Parish Court Traffic and Speeding Ticket lawyer graphic

It’s easy to start the Free Consultation process for your ticket:

1. To begin, please fill out the FREE CONSULTATION FORM or call 504-975-6606

2. When I receive your information through my website form,  I email a message to you with an Offer of Legal Representation, how I can help you, and also an immediate FREE legal fee quote for your consideration.

3. If you accept my Legal Representation Offer, by paying the legal fee and sending me a copy of your traffic ticket, then I do all the work representing you before the court.  You will not need to appear in court.

4. When your ticket is successfully resolved, I will provide you with the final disposition, court paperwork, and any instructions to follow if there is a fine to pay the court to keep your ticket off your driving record.

It’s easy to retain the legal experience of Louisiana traffic ticket lawyer Paul Massa for your traffic ticket case.

  • MM slash DD slash YYYY