Hire Attorney Paul Massa to keep your La Salle Parish traffic tickets off your driving record
Do not pay your La Salle Parish traffic ticket until you have had a free consultation regarding your options.
For more than 30 years Paul Massa has been helping motorists keep their driving record clean with no points reported to DMV.
No court appearance will be required of you.
Since 1991, clients have been hiring me to represent them in their La Salle Parish traffic and speeding ticket cases. I help them avoid auto insurance premium increases, missed work, and travel expenses since they don’t have to go to court themselves.
I represent clients to the court and obtain lower fines, court costs, and contempt fees in regards to their traffic or speeding ticket. My clients La Salle Parish traffic tickets are either DISMISSED, REDUCED to a NON MOVING VIOLATION or placed into a pretrial diversion program which will not appear on the client’s driver’s license record.
Attorney Paul Massa knows the local court rules and has appeared before courts throughout Louisiana for more than 30 years. He is well qualified to represent you in an effective matter for the most advantageous results possible. His traffic ticket defense experience will benefit you for years to come.
It’s easy to start the Free Consultation process for your ticket:
1. To begin, please fill out the FREE CONSULTATION FORM or call 504-975-6606
2. When I receive your information through my website form, I email a message to you with an Offer of Legal Representation, how I can help you, and also an immediate FREE legal fee quote for your consideration.
3. If you accept my Legal Representation Offer, by paying the legal fee and sending me a copy of your traffic ticket, then I do all the work representing you before the court. You will not need to appear in court.
4. When your ticket is successfully resolved, I will provide you with the final disposition, court paperwork, and any instructions to follow if there is a fine to pay the court to keep your ticket off your driving record.
It’s easy to retain the legal experience of Louisiana traffic ticket lawyer Paul Massa for your traffic ticket case.
I'm really impressed w/ the more than speedy email after going through tixnix.com.
Thanks for your time! - JJ Jan. 21, 2018
WOW! Thank you so much.
- E.S. May 29, 2018
Thanks Paul, this is good news, I appreciate it
Thanks Paul, this is good news, I appreciate it, hopefully we hopefully won't have to do business in the future, but if thats the case I will def give you a call.
- R. C. Jan. 13, 2018
I really appreciate you taking care of this
Paul thank you very much I really appreciate you taking care of this for me.
- S.B. June 25, 2018
A clean driving record is extremely valuable, though many people don’t realize it.
The insurance premium rate that you pay is based on many factors. Your driving record is the most important. Any conviction, even for minor infractions, will likely show up on your driving record and ultimately impact your insurance rate.
Whenever an insurance company raises an insurance premium rate it can stay elevated for 3-5 (sometimes 7!) years. Over the years, you may literally pay thousands in additional premium payments. When I am successful in reducing or eliminating your Louisiana citation, your insurance company will not raise your premium.
Retaining Attorney Paul Massa is a decision founded a simple calculation, based on ordinary mathamatics. To verify that a clean driving will save you insurance premium costs, we suggest that you call your insurance agent to ask them what effect a conviction will have on your insurance premium rate.
Examples of La Salle Parish traffic tickets Paul defends:
• CDL – Commercial Driver
• Red Light
• Stop Sign
• Failure to Yield
• No Insurance
• HOV/Carpool Lane
• CDL – Commercial Drivers
• Cell Phone/Texting
• Traffic Ticket Warrants
• Too Fast for Conditions
• Obstructing an Intersection
• Speeding in a School Zone
• Suspended License Reinstatement