Protect your CDL! Put the legal experience of Louisiana Commercial Driver’s License CDL Lawyer Paul Massa to work for you
Do not pay your Louisiana traffic ticket until you have had a free consultation regarding your options.
Attorney Paul Massa has been helping Louisiana commercial drivers “CDL’s” by providing legal representation for speeding and other highway citations since 1991.
I go to court for them and obtain lower fines, court costs, and contempt fees in regards to their traffic ticket. My clients Louisiana CDL speeding or traffic tickets are either DISMISSED, or REDUCED to a NON MOVING VIOLATION which will not appear on the client’s driver license record.
Examples of Louisiana CDL cases Paul defends:
• No trucks allowed on bridge
• CDL Speeding Tickets
• Louisiana CDL DWI Driving While Intoxicated
• School bus driver’s traffic ticket
• Taxi cab driver stop sign defense
• UPS driver speeding ticket citation
• Refusing to take a chemical test
• DWI record expungement
Telephone and internet consultations are always FREE with no obligation.
Why hire Attorney Paul Massa to successfully resolve your CDL Commercial Drivers License ticket?
To save a lot of money and aggravation, but more importantly: to protect your driving record at DMV preserving your job, career and livelihood as a commercial driving profession.
The most important consideration, particularly in the current economy, is to reduce your risk at all costs of losing your commercial driving job or professional driving status. You know better than anyone that your job depends on keeping your driving record clear of problems, Attorney Paul Massa understands this also and is qualified and experienced to defend your legal rights and financial interests.
I represent clients effectively by utilizing the knowledge and experience obtained practicing law since 1991 in all Louisiana Traffic Courts. My goal is to avoid a Louisiana CDL ticket costing you your living, and your family’s financial security.
It’s easy to start the Free Consultation process for your ticket:
1. To begin, please fill out the FREE CONSULTATION FORM or call 504-975-6606
2. When I receive your information through my website form, I email a message to you with an Offer of Legal Representation, how I can help you, and also an immediate FREE legal fee quote for your consideration.
3. If you accept my Legal Representation Offer, by paying the legal fee and sending me a copy of your traffic ticket, then I do all the work representing you before the court. You will not need to appear in court.
4. When your ticket is successfully resolved, I will provide you with the final disposition, court paperwork, and any instructions to follow if there is a fine to pay the court to keep your ticket off your driving record.
It’s easy to retain the legal experience of Louisiana traffic ticket lawyer Paul Massa for your traffic ticket case.
Thanks Paul, this is good news, I appreciate it
Thanks Paul, this is good news, I appreciate it, hopefully we hopefully won't have to do business in the future, but if thats the case I will def give you a call.
- R. C. Jan. 13, 2018
Paul that is great news
Paul that is great news and thank you for the help. Good job.
Thanks, R.C. May 5, 2018
You saved me so much money and time
Thanks for everything Mr. Massa! You saved me so much money and time since I didn’t have to fly back just for this. Thanks so much again and I will absolutely refer you to others in case of any legal representation.
- I.M. May 10, 2018
Have a great day!!
Thank you very much for your help!! Have a great day!!
- N.W. July 15, 2018